Alot has changed about our daily lives in 2020, but THE BEST THINGS NEVER CHANGE. Munfordville is a perfect stop along I-65 for a day trip or as an additional day of chill when you’re visiting Mammoth Cave National Park.
Here’s seven things you’ll find amazing about Munfordville.
- A great cup of coffee, hot or iced at The Brew House on Main Street.
2. Amazing food, find our complete list of options on our dining page.
3. A hike along the Green River on the Jenny Wilson Byrd Hiking Trail. You can learn more about the trail here.
4. Fishing on the Green River, access at Thelma Stovall Park. You can read more about fishing on the Green at the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife.
5. Time on the water, find out more about our river options by reading our paddle option blogs.
6. A place to learn and discover
7. A place to play. Enjoy our disc golf course, playground and walking track at Stovall Park’s Green River Park & Arboretum. There’s lots of space to enjoy and picnic tables for some chill time too.