Looking for some simple joy this Christmas? Want to avoid the crowds? Us too. Our small town has some wide open spaces to enjoy.
1. Enjoy some Christmas cookies and coffee with a friend from the Brew House. They offer limited seating and also take orders and offer pick ups as well.
2. Do a little Christmas shopping on Main Street. The Munfordville Welcome Center and the Bluegrass Floral Market offer a perfect place to pick up those last minute items on your list. Don’t forget the Secret Santa & teacher gifts!
3. Stop by the Hart County Historical Society and learn a few interesting stories to share at your holiday gatherings or zooms!
4. Pick out a place to eat, from one of our great options on our dining options.
5. Enjoy the nightly light displays on the courthouse lawn.